Raising Nats Fans

Raising Nats Fans

Saturday, October 1, 2016

31 Days of Five Minute Fridays

There's a group of bloggers that write in October every single day. (Write 31 days). And often those writers do a theme for their posts. I learn lots of amazing things from them and I love the commitment to writing. I'm not great at long themed posts - I barely crank out 5 minutes a week most weeks.

Then the Five Minute Friday community thought that maybe a whole month of Five Minute Fridays would be fun. I tried that 2 years ago and wound up sidetracked part way through, but the attempt was fun. So I am going to try again this year.

Welcome to 31 Days of Five  Minute Fridays.   This is the home/ landing page for mine and every day that I managed to write, I will link the post to the word below. 

You can read all the people participating and get more details by going to our host page (thanks Christina!)


Day 7: FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY PROMPT
Day 8: MUDDLE
Day 9: POST-IT
Day 10: UNKNOWN
Day 11: THANKS
Day 12: SKY
Day 13: AWARE
Day 14: FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY PROMPT
Day 15: MOVE
Day 16: LITTLE
Day 17: STUDY
Day 18: NEIGHBOR
Day 19: NOTICE
Day 20: WEEKEND
Day 21: FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY PROMPT
Day 22: OFF
Day 23: BLOWOUT
Day 24: GLOBAL
Day 25: SIGN
Day 26: CONFRONT
Day 27: BOUQUET
Day 28: FIVE MINUTE FRIDAY PROMPT
Day 29: DATE
Day 30: CUT
Day 31: ONLY

1 comment: