What I love most about it is that since it is a "leave a comment" contest, you can read what other people are thankful for. Heartwarming. Pleasant change from a lot of comments that lots of grumpy folks leave lots of places.
So, here's what I wrote - a little look into my "things I am thankful for this year."
This year, I am thankful for:
Family
Friends
Rain Delays that turned into Dance Parties
Curly W’s
A community united despite tragedy
Hugs
Kisses
Tears
Freedom
Sharing Memories of Loved Ones Departed too Soon
Our new home beckoning with excitement; our old home bidding
adieu with memories to last a lifetime
Heroes that give of their time to serve our soldiers,
sailors, airmen and veterans
Friends who invite us to join in the celebration of those
heroes
An entire ballpark singing the National Anthem as one voice
Online screen names that blossomed into real lifefriendships
The opportunity to raise two little Nats Fans with tender
hearts who have endless possibilities before them as they grow into young
women, ready to face the world, with a love of people tucked inside to guide
them through (and a love of baseball carried along the way)
The amazing adventure yet to come
--------------------
What are YOU thankful for this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment