Raising Nats Fans

Raising Nats Fans

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Join (Day 9)

JOIN

It's been a rough week. Highs and lows in baseball followed by a GIANT  HUGE void. Worse than the All Star Break. On those days we don't expect baseball. We miss it but we know there is more to come. Tonight is empty because a maybe game wasn't needed. Sigh.

And so we begin the process of healing. Of reminiscing. Of looking forward to the new season. (Counting to pitchers and catchers!!)

I am so thankful for my "weird Nats twitter friends" who have turned into real life friends. (Not any less weird, mind you - but neither am I!) This weekend we are joining together to celebrate the 2014 Nationals and look forward to the 2015 season. With new and old friends. From far and near.  Joys are multiplied when we celebrate together. Sadness is divided ... or at least shared well on other shoulders.

So I will see you, Nats twitter, on Saturday night. With my kiddos. Plenty of hugs (and a few piggybacks) to go around!

STOP.

PS You can read all 31 days here

No comments:

Post a Comment